Tuesday 30 April 2013

Short Clips

I have uploaded the three short clips below to link in with descriptions and questions within my Evaluation. The first short clip shows my groups use of: Font colour, Font style, Background Music
This links to my horror conventions description in Question 1 of the Evaluation.

The second short clip shows my groups use of the green screen in the first few scenes of our opening.
This links with my new technologies description in Question 6 of the Evaluation.

The third short clip shows use of sub point of view, forward tracking and other camera angles.
This links with my improvements description in Question 7 of the Evaluation

CLIP TWO AND THREE HAVE SOME HOW BEEN ELONGATED SO THE START OF THE FILM  IS SHOWING, THE AREA TO FOCUS ON IS THE LAST FEW SECONDS OF THE SHORT CLIP WHICH LINK TO THE DESCRIPTION

No comments:

Post a Comment